10 January 2012

Very appropriate for today

We Can Live with God Again 





As I went on lds.org today, this is not what I was looking for. I was looking for something totally different, but in hopes of what I would find would bring me the same feelings and peace that this video did.  For those of you, whoever you are, that read this blog, you'll notice I don't do a whole lot of actual "blogging"...it's more quotes and occasionally funny stuff.  Not a whole lot about my thoughts or feelings, for my own personal reasons.  (If you need to know why, email me, maybe I'll tell you).  Anyhow, today being one month since my Grandma passed away, this video was very appropriate for today. I know that the truths shared in this video are real. I know what the Prophet testified of is true. I know that "Our lives will not end when we die. Our future lives are determined by the way we live our lives now." I know that death is part of God's plan, that family relationships can continue beyond the grave and that because of our Savior Jesus Christ, we will all be resurrected.


Although through this last month things have been hard and they have been sad, I have seen the hand of the Lord in my life blessing both me and my Mom. Through the passing of my Grandma, I have been so blessed and I have learned so much, and for that I am grateful.  I have had priceless spiritual experiences. Don't get me wrong.  It's been hard.  But I have not (and I will not) be alone as I continue on with my life without my Grandma on earth.  I know where she is.  I know she's okay. And I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment